How do you tell your community about your exhibits? Are you opening a new exhibit? Do you have an existing exhibit you want more people to visit? What if you create an exhibit trailer and…
- Preview your new exhibit to the world?
- Re-envision and remind visitors of the great exhibit you already have?
- Make something busy and exciting? Quiet and sparse, beautiful and poignant?
- Fill it with objects and specimens and movie clips and archival images and internet cat videos?
- Give away hints and glimpses, leaving your viewers/visitors curious for more?
- Capture the essence of the exhibit in two minutes?
- Use actors? Community members? Animation? Someone famous?
- Link it to popular community blogs? Airing it on regional cable channels?
- Partner with a local university/high school/dramatic society/museum members group to create it?
- Use it as the foundation for a social media promotion?
Find some inspiration below: