How do you share your museum’s data? Charts? Lists? Memos? Newsletters? Why don’t you turn all that delightful data into an infographic and…
- Organize your information in logical and attention-grabbing ways
- Simplify how you define and describe yourself
- Embrace color!
- Share the results of a survey in a new way
- Market an upcoming event or exhibit
- Put it in an exhibit, inviting your audience focus on images instead of words (we already know they don’t like to read labels…)
- Use the medium to showcase your personality
- Include unexpected data. Comment card trends? The most popular (and most random!) visitor questions? The number of visitors from Gary, Indiana?
- Embrace the logical next step. After all, what were cave paintings and heiroglyphics if not beta-infographics?