- An interview with the author of Among the Janeites: A Journey Through the World of Jane Austen Fandom. There’s a reference to roller derby.
- The history of people having sexy times with statues. I want to go on that museum tour!
- One of only two known New York City Underground Railroad stops is in the middle of a battle between preservation and profit.
- Take a peep at the first sex manual published in North America.
- Henrietta Lack’s family is finally asked for consent in regards to research using her famous cells.
- It’s far too easy to lose three hours of your day exploring Heritage Daily. All the archaeology, paleontology, anthropology, and heritage news a person could want!
- Tired of the anxiety that comes with trying to publish professionally? Never fear! Just sent your work to the Journal of Universal Rejection.
- An exploration of the similarities between museum exhibits, Mad Men, and the role of the spaces that exist between information.
- When Bjork met Attenborough. I can’t decide which of them I want to be best friends with more.*
*That’s not true. Of course it’s Attenborough. And on that note: F*ck Yeah, David Attenborough.